• A one hour lesson lasts 50 minutes.
• Group lessons, if the minimum number of participants is not reached, can be changed to private lessons. If the
amount has already been paid, it is possible to transfer this to your new lesson programme.
• Lessons, both private and group, are held under all weather conditions.
• Only if the entire ski resort is closed will the amount corresponding to the hours lost will be refunded.
• All lessons including trial lessons are not refundable.
• All lessons must be paid in advance; you can only participate in the lessons uper handing your receipt to the instructor.
• Please arrive at the planned meeting point at least 5 minutes before the lesson starts, equipped with lift ticket, gear and receipt for your lesson.
• Parents have to show up at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the lesson ends, so that the instructors can give back the minors. In case of a possible lateness, the minor will be taken to the office. Therefore, the parental supervision during the lesson is not required.
• Any possible lateness would not be made up. Suspensions due to illness or injury will be refunded only with the submission of a doctor’s certificate.
• Lift ticket and equipment are not included in the lesson price. It is recommended to have your equipment in
good condition; it is mandatory for children under the age of 14 (to wear a helmet).
• Prices do not include the accident insurance, therefore it is recommended to purchase this it when you buy
the lift ticket.
• Ski schools are not categorised as “amateur sports clubs” indicated in the article 90 com.17 and following the law 289/2002. Ski, snowboard and cross-country skiing lessons given to children aged 5 to 18 are not eligible for tax deduction (article 15 comma 1 d.p.r.n 917/86). Any request for tax deduction must be submitted before payment.
• The ski school guarantees the strictest confidence for the information communicated for fiscal obligations. Such data will be used to send commercial information; please, let us know if you do not want to receive further communications. Law 675/96. LOW SEASON: from the skii facilities opening to 05.12.2019. From 09.12.2019 to 20.12.2019. From 07.01.2020 to 24.01.2020.From 21.03.2020 to 31.05.2020.
HIGH SEASON: From 06.12.2019 to 08.12.2019. From 01.02.2020 to 13.03.2020.
CHRISTMAS TIME: From 21.12.2019 to 06.01.2020.
JANUARY PROMOTION: From 25.01.2020 to 31.01.2020.
MARCH PROMOTION: From 14.03.2020 to 20.03.2020.